Major USA and global leading companies have had their challenges answered by the various IXL Center lead projects, such as Innovation Olympics, in the world’s largest, most experienced, and most successful open innovation system.
IBM crowdsources innovation with the Innovation Olympics
IBM and CTA Foundation worked with the IXL Center for Innovation and Excellence through their Innovation Olympics program that challenged university and business school student teams – from Babson College, Columbia University, Hult International Business School, Stanford University, and University of Texas – to leverage their knowledge and skills to improve digital accessibility and engagement for the aging population.
Through their work and research, the top recommendations for innovation and collaboration include:
- New Partnerships that Deliver Knowledge-as-a-Service.
- A Cognitively-Powered “Town Square”
- Prevention of Elder Fraud
Sun Products crowdsources innovation with the Innovation Olympics
Sun Products has valuable Eureka! Insights
The program spread innovation across the organization and generated a pipeline to drive future growth
The American multinational conglomerate producing automotive parts such as batteries and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings. It employs 170,000 people in more than 1,300 locations across six continents. The Company aimed to grow through innovation as well as embed innovation management capability in the organization.
• With the help of IXL Center Company identified trends and developed robust new business concepts and selected top 3 which were estimated to be worth $300MM
• Over 250 people got involved to the program.
• The program spread innovation across the organization and generated a pipeline to drive future growth.