IXL CENTER Newsletter, January 2018
IXL Center wishes you an ambitious, inspiring, and successful 2018! We look forward to continuing to collaborate with you on your 10x growth journey through innovation!
The World’s Largest Innovation Challenge Gets Larger
Thank you to our corporate sponsors and amazing student teams for continuing to make IXL Innovation Olympics 2017 the largest and most impactful innovation consulting competition: 600+ students from the world’s most prestigious graduate programs completed 30+ innovation challenges across 4 continents. For global corporate leaders, and national and state governments, the Innovation Olympics has had a massive financial and social impact, for new products, new markets, and economic development.
2018 will be even more exciting, with four more quarters of competition, and a likely doubling in size! About half of all sponsors are now extending their seven week sprint into an accelerated Pursuit and Realization program with some of the highest-performing teams and graduate students. See how some participating schools are sharing it with their student bodies at MIT Innovation Initiative and Emerson College. If you’ve got a challenge for 2018, please contact email@example.com
New Offices, New Partners
2017 has been an incredible year for IXL as its programs expand and gain traction globally and new offices and new partnerships are established.
- IXL Center partners with the state of Santa Catarina in Brazil to run the 10xSME Program with 200 companies in 2018, which will be managed by IXL Center’s Sao Paulo-based team
- IXL Center signs an MOU with City of Jiangyin (China) to run IXL’s 10XSME Program
- IXL Center receives the Miami-Dade Keys to the City and County from Mayor Carlos Gimenez for spurring innovation ecosystem initiatives across the city.
- IXL Center and GIMI develops and launches an expanded set of innovation acceleration tools called “Innovation 4.0”. This set of new tools includes rapid innovation simulation, across the value chain, virtualization, visualization, and gamification — all for much more rapid testing and validation or refinement to make innovation concepts real and bankable.
- IXL Center welcomes Lumenys as its official partner and representative in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- IXL Center’s partner in Dubai, ShiftIn Partners, gets acquired by SIA Partners gaining IXL Center’s programs even more reach in the Middle East.
Colombia 10x SME Program Generates $135 million in Purchase Orders
After doubling in reach for the 3rd year in a row, our 10XSME Program in Colombia continues to change the landscape in the country, has delivered more than $135 million in purchase orders across 7 different regions. More than 400 companies, 760 alliances, 1137 Innovation Management Certified Individuals by GIM Institute and $135 million in purchase orders make this the most impactful Innovation SME program in world. IXL Center in Partnership with Administrative Department of Science, Technology and Innovation of Colombia (Colciencias) trained and mentored companies, guiding them through innovation process from ideation to commercialization. Read more…